24 March 2009

No, Scotland's calendar is no different...

Well, thanks to my math-wiz brother, I need to correct my calculation in the last post...I have been here nearly 7 months, which is 5 months short of a year, not 3. So thank you, Drew for gently notifying me of the awkward calculation (although it really shouldn't require your extraordinary intelligence to notice my mistake). : ]


Also, I forgot to mention how extremely blessed I was to receive a video from Kristine with a variety of messages from friends in Belton! To all of you who were able to participate: thank you for your thoughtful words of encouragement and, from a select few, your complete goofyness! I laughed, I cried, and I declared out loud that there's no place like Belton. ;)


I will leave you with a photo of my canine love, who has made herself queen of the Heaton household (at least among the other dogs). Thanks, Mom and Dad, for treating her to some bluebonnet bliss. : )



Oh, and a photo of a beautifully sunny St. Andrews I enjoyed while Bonnie was busy smelling the bluebonnets on Saturday.

Love to all. I will try to post again soon about my placement, which finally begins tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, even I miss the blue bonnets...I tell you what though...that view is BEAUTIFUL!